The leading brain injury care options in Los Angeles and Orange County are located right here in Covina-- but did you even know about it?
At A-1 Home Care, only the greatest caregiving options are used to soothe seniors from all walks of life, including Asian, Middle Eastern, European, and Jewish. Our hourly in-home care specialists are adept in providing both in-home and out-of-home care, as is often the case for those in need of temporary hospital sitters following an injury or surgery.
Take a look below at some of the excellent caregiver services provided in the home by A-1 Home Care:
· assistance with household chores like dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, taking out the trash, and bed-making
· assistance with yard work and gardening tasks like watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
· assistance with personal services like bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
· transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
· delicious and nutritious meal preparation
· running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
· medication reminders and administration assistance
· “brain games” and other cognition improving activities
· enjoyable conversation and companionship
· special needs care
· child care
· pet care
A-1 Home Care also offers care in the home for those needing short-term care, postpartum care, and Alzheimer's and dementia care. It's this dedication to staying at the pinnacle of caregiver provision that has allowed A-1 Home Care to serve thousands of seniors already-- with many more still to come!